Monday 23 March 2009

Animation - Idea

After looking at the words i instantly thought that i would give him a reason and the only things you do with a bike are ride them and put them away so my instant reaction was that he would have to be locked up.

This led me to thinking a time span that he had been locked up for because i was thinking how do i become grumpy and it is when i can't do something and i try and try and try but it does not work so i thought well if my penny farthing was only for a day everything would mostly be the same so i knew i had to bring change of the surrounding world into play so i have decided to put it into todays world.

Then I began thinking about gags and because i am not really into comedy, i found it hard to gather ideas but then i focused on what can a bike be involved in a crash, a race but also to being broken so i gathered several gags. This led me to setting it in a normal everyday environment which would contrast to his old life but juxtapose him in todays times. So I wrote a story idea out about how the gags would occur.

No comments: