Thursday 14 May 2009

Virtual Anatomy - More Experimentation With Language

First I just started by using the default settings - black font, segoe font and positioning at the top

I decided that the black font was too dark and was hard to see on top of the visual, so i changed the black to the more bold colour of red which stood out great from the visual

After I had chose the font colour, I thought that the default font was a bit cartoony so I know it seems plain but I changed it to the arial font because it is rigid and I think gives across the point as a serious matter which the subject is.

Lastly the position of the text was at the top and overhung the edge due to it being in widescreen format, so I simply used the enter key until the text was roughly in the middle of the image

No comments: